Saturday, April 23, 2011
"The more I can save on the things I need, the more I can spend on the things I want"
Couponing has taken over my life! I have no idea what I am doing and I have spent hours upon hours clipping coupons, organizing, and researching. This coupon thing is like having a full time job! I think once I am at it a little longer and have figured out a system that works best for me, it will get easier and I will be able to get things done faster. Even though I don't know what I am doing and have spent long hours trying to figure it out, what I do know is I can save money, and that is worth all the hours I have spent at the kitchen table. With the way prices are these days and gas (which is $4.17 by me) I think we all could use a little "know how" when it comes to saving money. I spend 6 to 8 hundred dollars on groceries a month for a family of four. If I could get that price down by 50% imagine all the things I could buy! :) Living well spending less blogger Ruth said "The more I can save on the things I need, the more I can spend on the things I want." I like her thinking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.